Creating a Places of Pride account
Welcome and thank you for being a part of the Places of Pride website.
To contribute to the Places of Pride website you need to create an account.
Quick overview on setting up your account
There are two stages to creating and registering you account.
1. Fill in the online form - you will need to include your email address and select a display name for your account.
2. Once you submit the online form we will send you a link to your email address. This link will allow you to set your password and confirm your account.
The next slides give more detail on creating an account.
Step-by-Step guide to creating an account
- Go to 'Create new account'
- Enter your email address.
All emails from Places of Pride will be sent to this address. The email address is not made public.
- Enter your a ‘display name’. You must fill this in however, when you add to the website you can decide whether your displayed name is shown with your contributions. If you do not want to show your display name you can chose to be anonymous.
- If you are an official representative of a RSL sub-branch, school or community organisation, add the organisation name.
- If you wish you can upload a display picture. This picture will be displayed with your published photos, videos and stories.
- After entering the above information press ‘Create New Account’
Confirming your Places of Pride account
- You will be sent an email to the email address you provided. The email will contain a link which you must click to complete your registration.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Enter a password within the password field
- Reenter your password
- Click ‘Save’
- You can now login to Places of Pride with your email address and password.