All Saints Anglican Church War Memorial Hall

Story
Posted on 31 January 2021

The War Memorial Hall at All Saints Anglican Church is a light coloured brick building behind the church. A sandstone dedicatory plaque is embedded in the wall by the entrance way.

INSCRIPTION

To the glory of God and in grateful memory of all who served and those who fell 1939 - 45. This stone was laid by The Right Rev. Bishop R C Kerle BA, TH.L. Coadjutor Bishop of Sydney June 6th 1959. Rev C W J Gumbley MA Rector.