All Saints Anglican Church War Memorial

Story
Posted on 31 January 2021

The All Saints Anglican Church War Memorial is a large, polished, grey granite cross with a triple base of the same material, set on three steps.

The memorial has rosemary bushes planted around its base and is set at the front corner of the church block.

It was re-dedicated on 24 April 2005.

INSCRIPTION

Base:

To the glory of God and in memory of the following members of His Majesty's forces who gave their lives for king and country in the Great War 1914-1918.

[Names]

Their name liveth for evermore.

Plaque:

This memorial was re-dedicated on ANZAC Eve, April 24th 2005, by the Rector the Reverend Philip Bradford, Hon. Chaplain 2/30th Battalion AIF. Restoration of the memorial was made possible by grants from the dept. veterans' Affairs, the NSW Heritage Office and Hunters Hill Municipal Council. The families of some of the men, parishioners, parish friends and community groups also contributed generously. We will remember them.