The Christ Church Memorial Gates consists of four iron gates, mounted on sandstone pillars and set into the stone front fence of the church.
Six bronze plaques are attached to the pillars on either side of the main double gates, four of which have names embossed on them. The other two plaques have dedication details and are in the form of wreaths.
Erected to the Glory of God and in honor of those who took part in the Great War 1914-1919.
Unveiled by His Excellency the Governor General Baron Stonehaven PC, GCMG, DSO, April 26th 1926.