Port Augusta RSL
The former Customs House at 7 Commercial Road was the first hall used by the RSL, from 1920. They re-built in the early 1950s. Around 1987 the Commercial Road site was lost to a commercial development and the club moved to 17 Fulham Road where they included a small museum containing a fine collection of memorabilia. Included are the three panels naming the Port Augusta men who enlisted, which was formerly in the Town Hall (the originals were lost in a fire - these are the replacements made in 1948) and also of interest are the honour rolls from the Tarcoola Goldfields and District, for WWI and WWII. The club is open to the public every evening except Saturdays, from 4.30 or 5pm.