Roll of Honour Boards
These boards were made by the Bungonia School Teacher, Mr Henry (Harry) Cook, after WW1 and are hung in the Bungonia Progress Hall. Harry taught at Bungonia School from 1906 to 1936.
One board is for the past pupils of Bungonia Public School who enlisted in the 1914-18 war. The second board is for those from the Bungonia District who enlisted.
The frames are made of local Casuarina wood and both Rolls of Honour have been restored with glass added by the conservators of the Australian War Memorial in Canberra.